North Dakota Continuing Education COURSE
North Dakota Core - Agency
In North Dakota, “agency” refers to the type of relationship between a buyer or seller and a real estate licensee. Buyers and sellers can enlist the assistance of a real estate professional to represent their interests and direct transactions on their behalf. Or, they can just get help in completing the transaction with their interests unrepresented. As a knowledgeable expert, you can guide clients through the process and help them resolve problems and challenges along the way.
Course highlights include:
- A review of the types of agency relationships that can exist in the state of North Dakota.
- A look at the duties you must provide under each type of agency and your authority as an agent within a real estate transaction.
- An overview of the types and elements of brokerage service agreements.
- A more in-depth look at appointed agency, its benefits and the associated duties.
- A discussion of how agency relationships are created.
- A review of how to disclose agency relationships to all parties in a real estate transaction.
- Scenarios and case studies that bring to life the definitions, duties, and obligations of agency.
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context.